HOTEL PERFORMANCE BOOST
Understanding the set-backs and challenges faced by hotels in the COVID-19 era, CM Communications has introduced Hotel Performance Boost, a suite of services that combines the financial and operational acumen of hotel veteran Gary Avigne, currently on pause from his responsibilities with Waterford Hotel Group, with the strategic marketing savvy of agency principal Lori Moretti. Together, we offer decades of credibility, a wide range of expertise and success stories to help hotels move forward through challenging times. We understand the unprecedented financial constraints currently experienced by hotel owners and operators. Therefore, we’re offering our consulting services at realistic, cost-effective rates. Services include:
- 2019 End of Year Financial Review
- 2020 pre-Covid-19 Annual Business Plan Review
- Re-formulation of 2020 Business Plan
- Monthly financial review, to include a review of all primary operating metrics, to include labor, market segments, sources of business, costs per occupied room relative to industry standards, etc.
- Budget Development
- Loan term review and support through any financing recalibration;
- If applicable, review and discussion of franchise terms and costs in this new business environment
- Review of operational protocols (i.e.) food and beverage, housekeeping, HR compliance.